Monday, January 23, 2012

Daybook (Nightbook?) 1.23.12

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... in my bed with the blinds closed, but I know it is a clear, dark night because I was just sitting in the hot tub a little bit ago.

I am thinking... about a friend with an injured bicep. Wondering how it is.

I am thankful for... a husband who rubs my sore legs.

From the kitchen... I made the minestrone soup tonight that I've been planning to make for a couple weeks now. It was so good. Can't wait to eat leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Kate has requested cheese soup for dinner tomorrow. I have everything I need, so I believe her request will be granted.


I am wearing... it's none of your business what I wear to bed! :)

I am creating... finished up a blanket that I'll blog about next week. Making some progress on the camper's quilt. Hoping to have the top done this week. Wasn't happy about how another project was turning out, so I changed it up. So excited about this new version.


I am going... to the podiatrist tomorrow. Hoping for all good news. Got a pedicure this evening because I didn't want the poor guy to be horrified at my toes.

I am reading... just started raising Happiness, working on The BFG at Kate's request and listening to The Shack on audiobook

I am hoping... to fall asleep quickly.

I am hearing... Jack breathing beside me and Matt's white noise maker in the bathroom

Around the house... feels like everything is falling apart!


One of my favorite things... pedicures

A few plans for the rest of the week: podiatrist appointmemt, Bunco, a run with a friend, my grandma's birthday, tennis lesson, Kate's first swim meet

Here is a picture I am sharing: my friend Michelle's baby just turned one. When she sent me a photo, I realized that he wore the same shirt Jack wore on his first birthday. Here's Jack in that shirt almost 6 years ago...

No comments: