Monday, January 30, 2012

Daybook 1.30.12

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... partly cloudy but warm day. How can it possibly be January?!?

I am thinking... that a long run yesterday plus a tennis lesson this morning plus a singles match this morning was a bit much for my poor legs. I have NO IDEA how I am going to convince my legs to run tomorrow after my doubles match.

I am thankful for... quiet time.

From the kitchen... haven't really thought about food for this week until this moment. Guess I better come up with something.


I am wearing...
 my robe and an Origins face mask (I just got out of the hot tub and am making my way to the shower next)


I am creating... lots and lots of fun quilts in my head, not so much at the machine this week.

I am going... to get myself a new running shirt for my half marathon. Not sure what yet.



I am reading... finished The Shack this morning, still reading the BFG at Kate's request, not sure what I am going to start next.

I am hoping... that my current daydreams come true.

I am hearing... NOTHING! It is really, really quiet.

Around the house... just barely keeping up. Some days I think I should trash everything and start over!


One of my favorite things... the Out of Trouble face mask by Origins (see "I am wearing..." above)

A few plans for the rest of the week: Not much right now. In a good way. Mostly routine plans like tennis, swimming, etc. Matt is off work this week and has a friend coming in this weekend for skiing. Hoping to get some sew time with Miss D. I might also schedule myself for a massage.

Here is a picture I am sharing: no photo. Everything is still on my phone and I want to go take my shower...

No comments: