Monday, January 16, 2012

Daybook 1.16.12

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... beautiful, sunny day as I look out Kate's window. I'm in bed with her since she is sick. Again.

I am thinking... about travel plans. Ready to turn the ideas into reality.

I am thankful for... my friend and pediatrician (one and the same!), understanding tennis opponents, and husbands who get off work early.

From the kitchen... I was going to start prepping/planning dinner as part of my early morning routine starting today, but that plan went bust when I was up a lot last night with the sick girl. I'll try again tomorrow.


I am wearing... track pants and my 20 year old waterpolo sweatshirt

I am creating... a new project despite saying I wouldn't start something new until I finished up some of my WIPs. Hopefully this one will go quickly, and I'm hoping for some quality time with my sewing machine this week.


I am going... for a short, easy run sometime today. Very happy that my legs aren't tired after my 12 mile run yesterday.



I am reading... What Alice Forgot - s0 close to being finished. Gotta get it done by bookclub tomorrow. Also reading The Non-Runner's Marathon Trainer and Marathon: The Ultimate Training Guide - anyone have any other marathon books that they suggest?

I am hoping... that this darn tummy bug would just leave our house already!!!

I am hearing... Kate watching a Netflix show on my iphone

Around the house... new kitchen faucet being installed now, catching up on laundry today, still need to clean out the basement...


One of my favorite things... sunshine!

A few plans for the rest of the week: sorta dependent on this tummy bug... some tennis, some swimming, some sewing with Miss D, lunch with a friend, bookclub, etc.

Here is a picture I am sharing: still nothing...

No comments: