Tuesday, January 24, 2012

All Clear

Got the all clear from the podiatrist this morning.

No stress fracture. No injury to prevent me from running.
My tootsies!
No official diagnosis either. Probably a little tendonitis. Or I might just be feeling my bones and tendons shifting and rubbing (apparently I have "loose" feet!).

He offered me a wedge to add to my orthotics to give me a little more support on that side of my foot, but I declined. I would have to work into it, and it would change my stride. Since I don't actually have any pain, just a stretching/pulling/aching feeling occasionally, I'd rather just keep doing what I'm doing.

The mental relief is good. I was so worried about running on an injury. Now I can run without worry and allow myself to get excited for my half marathon next month!

No comments: