Monday, November 14, 2011

Hawaii Trip Out Takes

The photos that didn't make the "official" blog posts...
The kiss that started to get a little inappropriate!
Kate at the luau. Can you say "tired?"
Jack getting in on a photo
Jack underwater
Good one of me!
Kate's hand
Lovely face
Jack, do you not like shave ice?
Functioning with only half a brain
Not happy about hiking
Kate scratching...
Kate picking...
Jack giving the hike a thumbs down!
My beautiful babies!
When will Jack learn to smile normally? 
And keep his shirt down? 
Maybe when Mom learns to open her eyes!

2 comments:

PopMom said...

Looks like an amazing trip!! It brought me back to my Hawaii honeymoon on Kauai :)

The kids look gorgeous and happy. Rory can't take a normal picture either...so much for a family xmas pic. Hilarious about the almost inappropriate kiss...Rory does the same thing.

GreenShoppingMommy said...

Looks like a wonderful vacation! If you find the trick to getting children to smile normally in pictures please let me know as I am about to go for round number three of Christmas pics lol :)