Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday

I love Tuesday.  May be my favorite day of the week. It is very routine yet mostly just fun. And my kitchen stays relatively clean. This is how it usually goes...

Get up, get dressed, eat breakfast.
Drop kids off at school.
Have about an hour of quiet time at the house to do as I please.
Play in my tennis doubles league.
Strength train at the gym after tennis.
Eat lunch.
Go for an easy run.
Pick kids up from school.
Have a bit of quiet time to regroup.
Meet Miss D at a restaurant for early dinner.
Go to pool for Jack's swim lessons, Kate's swim team and my lap swim
Meet Matt at our favorite frozen yogurt shop for dessert
Arrive home and immediately get kids ready for bed.
Have just over an hour of quiet time before I go to bed.
Sleep soundly.

No comments: