Saturday, October 01, 2011

Quarterly Resolutions Review


Last review until the end of the year!
  • Run a 5K in goal time (unaccomplished the last 2 years...) - Accomplished in Minnesota last month! And I beat my goal time by 59 seconds! Go me!
  • Visit one state I haven't been to (I'd like to hit 2, but I'm not sure that is realistic. States left on the list are Michigan, Oregon, South Carolina, Rhode Island, and Delaware) - just not going to happen despite the best of plans. Bummer.
  • Visit 2 new national parks (I'm being conservative... I think we might visit 4 new ones this year!) - visited Mesa Verde in March.  Maybe, but not likely, that we'll fit one more in this year.
  • Build one carpentry project (a new skill I'd like to add to my repertoire) - um, no.
  • Make quilts for Kate and Jack - still working on these, but I should have them done by the end of the year.
  • Play an official tennis match - check!
  • Complete a second triathlon race - check!
  • Run half marathon race - sorta done. I did that half marathon in July, but it is difficult to say that I actually "ran" it. I have my second half marathon coming up in December.  I plan to RUN this one.

1 comment:

Send gifts to pakistan said...

nice post! i like this kind of posts!
thanks for sharing this