Monday, October 03, 2011

Daybook 10.3.11

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... bright afternoon sun, vivid green grass and leaves starting to change

I am thinking... of everything I should be doing this afternoon instead of blogging... laundry, updating addresses, emptying the dishwasher, etc.

I am thankful for... Indian Summers.

From the kitchen...
 this morning I made a feta and chard omelet with a side of raspberries and a chai tea for breakfast. But no real lunch and no motivation for dinner.


I am wearing... a stinky tennis skirt and tank


I am creating... a big mess in my sewing room. And loving every minute of it.

I am going... no where for the rest of the day. Unless I get some inspiration for dinner which requires a grocery trip.


I am reading... after I finished Fall to Grace (really liked this), I went back to The Heretic's Daughter. I'm also reading Getting the Love You Want based on my sister's recommendation and I've read the first few pages of Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism

I am hoping...
 that the lego fairy comes and picks up all the random legos scattered all over my house.

I am hearing... the kids getting ready to deliver mail to a neighbor. It is quite the process.

Around the house... I think I need a daily housekeeper...

One of my favorite things... my iPad.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I have a beautifully quiet week.  I need it after last week. Had a tennis lesson and a match this morning. Another match tomorrow. Swim team (for Kate!) and lessons (for Jack!) and laps (for me!) x2. I have my runs mapped out for the week. Maybe a yoga class. Some time with Miss D. And hopefully some time in the hammock.

Here is a picture I am sharing: A caterpillar catching a ride on my shoulder

1 comment:

Lauren said...

If the lego fairy shows up, will you send her my way? I'm in desperate need!