Monday, October 17, 2011

Daybook 10.17.11

Outside my window... I'm actually outside right now. On the beach. It's about sunrise only I'm facing south.

I am thinking... That I never want to go home.

I am thankful for... My travels. Past, current & future.

From the kitchen... Lots of papaya!

I am wearing... Shorts, tee and no shoes. Soon I'll be in my swimsuit!

I am creating... Lots of memories.

I am going... To nap in a hammock again this afternoon.

I am reading... Little Bee.

I am hoping... We see dolphins because the kids really want to see them.

I am hearing... The waves crashing.

Around the house... Hoping the best babysitter in the world has it under control!

One of my favorite things... Oceans.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Snorkel, see some waterfalls, hike, play in the waves, do a long run along an ocean trail... Going to be a tough week!

Here is a picture I am sharing...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: