Thursday, October 13, 2011

Autumn Leaves

If these are the trees in my front yard
(they have hardly started changing color, much less losing leaves)

Why, then, is there a pile of leaves in my leaf barren yard?

Well, these are the leaves of the neighbor across the street.

And this is my child sneaking over to "steal" their leaves.
(Nice outfit, huh? If there is one thing I've learned in life, it is not to trust a boy in boots!)

Because apparently having a leaf-free yard is no fun at all.

(This scheme was being carried out by both my children, but all the photos of Kate have a neighbor friend with her and I didn't want to post those on the blog.)

1 comment:

KL said...

Oh my gosh, that is too fun. Our trees have already started dropping leaves but my girls get out their rakes every day to make the pile bigger. They have discovered how much fun it can be to swing on their tree swing and land in the pile of leaves:)