Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WIP Wednesday

For me to keep keeping track... 
I've highlighted the ones I'm actively working on (or should be working on!).
The rest are on the back burner.


Completed Quilts To Be Blogged
  • Crazy Clown Colors Quilt
  • Modern Houses Quilt
  • Advent Calendar Quilt (not going to blog about it until after Thanksgiving)
Seems appropriate that my black cat loves
the Halloween Quilt
Quilt Projects Needing Binding
  • Halloween Table Hexagons x2
Quilts Needing Basting/Quilting
  • Pinwheel Quilt
  • Minky Baby Quilt (I'm nervous to quilt the minky!)
  • Wonky Pinky Quilt
  • M's Quilt
  • Sorta Stacked Coins Quilt
  • Miss D's Quilt (Miss D pieced the top and I get to quilt it)
  • Halloween Quilt
Quilts Being Cut and/or Pieced

  • Ticker Tape Quilt (this one is ongoing & I'm in no rush)
  • Green Squares Quilts (making 2 matching quilts - I think I'm going to put these away until after the holidays)
  • Sew-In Quilt (only working on this during FRMQG sew-ins)
  • Halloween Table Runner
  • Repro Quilt #1
  • Repro Quilt #2
Quilts Not Yet Started

  • Kate's Kona Quilt (Kate wants a quilt like my challenge quilt, only bigger)
  • Habitat Challenge Quilts  (making two... eventually! At least one is due in October. Ack!)
  • Gift Quilt
  • Advent Calendar for Me
  • Christmas Table Hexagons (for me!)
Non-Quilt Sewing Projects

  • Unbloggable Christmas Gift x6 (cut, just need to sew)
  • Bath wraps for Kate and American Girl Doll
  • Another unbloggable, small gift
  • Bike Bag for Jack
  • Halloween Banner

No comments: