Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WIP Wednesday

It's raining.  A lovely soaking rain.  I should be doing spelling words with the kids, but instead I'm letting them watch a little tube while I get a few important things done. Important like my Works in Progress (WIP) list!

I've completely lost track of where I was with my WIPs so I'm starting a new list today.  Here goes...

Completed Quilts To Be Blogged**
  • Calvin's Baby Quilt
  • Plus Quilt
  • Baby Plus Quilt
  • Crazy Clown Colors Quilt
  • Kona Solids Challenge Quilt
Quilts Needing Binding
  • Modern Houses Quilt** (top pic - so close to being done - I might finish tonight!)
  • Advent Calendar Quilt (binding is actually done, just need to fix a bit of the quilting)
Quilts Needing Basting/Quilting
  • Pinwheel Quilt (2nd pic)
  • Minky Baby Quilt (I'm nervous to quilt the minky!)
  • Wonky Pinky Quilt
  • M's Quilt
  • Sorta Stacked Coins Quilt
  • Miss D's Quilt (Miss D pieced the top and I get to quilt it)
Quilts Being Pieced
  • Ticker Tape Quilt (this one is ongoing & I'm in no rush)
  • Green Squares Quilts (making 2 matching quilts - I think I'm going to put these away until after the holidays)
Quilts Being Cut
  • If It's a Boy Quilt** (3rd pictomorrow I'll know if I'm sending the Baby Plus Quilt or rushing to finish this one!)
  • Sew-In Quilt (only working on this during FRMQG sew-ins)
Quilts Not Yet Started
  • Kate's Kona Quilt (4th pic - Kate wants a quilt like my challenge quilt, only bigger)
  • Habitat Challenge Quilts** (last picmaking two... eventually! At least one is due in October. Ack!)
  • Gift Quilt
  • Advent Calendar for Me
  • Christmas Table Hexagons (for me!)
Non-Quilt Sewing Projects
  • Unbloggable Christmas Gift x6 (cut, just need to sew)
  • Bath wraps for Kate and American Girl Doll
  • Another unbloggable, small gift
Yikes! That's 20+. So obviously I get back logged at the basting/quilting step. Going to really work on getting some of those quilted over the next couple of months. And I actually I will like having a stack of quilts to hand bind when we are up in the mountains during ski season.

**These are my priority projects over the next month.

And now it is time for spelling words.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Curious to know more about the advent quilt...do tell!

PopMom said...

Are these all gifts or are you making some $$ on these??? WOW!

bakeca said...

A very good and informative article indeed . It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views. bakeca. Bye