Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Minnesota Morning

As I've alluded to already, I was in Minnesota this last weekend. I always love a weekend away, especially when I get to see friends that I don't get to see often enough.

I woke up early (really early!) on Saturday morning to take a few farmland photos.  It's something I've been wanting to do since I took my photography class 2+ years ago. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect morning.  The mist on the fields was beautiful and the light was amazing.  I don't want to bore you with all of them, so here are a few of my favorite landscape photos (a little frustrating that they look better on my computer than on the blog...).







1 comment:

PopMom said...

Is that an eagle in the background of that flowering tree???? Wow!

Glad you had a nice weekend away.