Monday, September 19, 2011

Daybook 9.19.11


FOR TODAY
Outside my window... crisp and sunny

I am thinking... about what order to do today. And of all the calls and emails I want to get done.

I am thankful for... warm days and cool nights

From the kitchen... I am in the mood for some quick bread. Maybe zucchini muffins?

I am wearing... old Levi's, an old sweatshirt and old slippers.  Need to change into my tennis clothes and gather some running clothes for later.

I am creating...
some Halloween projects!


I am going... to have to go to the grocery store today.  No getting around it.

I am reading... nothing. I don't think I've read more than an email or a catalog this last week.


I am hoping... that all my pets stay healthy. I was worried about both Bristle (the betta fish) and Boots (the hedgehog), but both seem to be acting happier again.  I think they were both cold.

I am hearing... the washer and dryer spinning and Boots (the hedgehog - we moved him to my office) snorting in his sleep

Around the house... 
I'm a tad frustrated that my dining room light fixture is still not hung. Won't go into the details. Hopefully this week. Still working steadily on the Houseworks Holiday Plan. I'll try to do an update on my progress soon.

One of my favorite things... planning vacations!

A few plans for the rest of the week: tennis lesson followed by a run today; doubles match tomorrow; haircut, time with Miss D, school used book fair and yoga later in the week.

Here is a picture I am sharing: from my Minnesota trip last week. My friend Michelle and I in front of our Freshman dorm.

No comments: