Friday, September 23, 2011

Baby Plus Quilt

Another baby quilt. This one is intended for a baby girl. Just waiting to figure out which baby girl.

My first plus quilt I pieced last spring (but have yet to blog it!), and I liked the first plus quilt so much that I decided to make this baby version. The first one is significantly larger and made with full charm squares. This was made using 2 Sweetwater Sunkissed charm packs with the charms cut into 2.5in squares and pieced. The back is Kona Ash (I think!) pieced with some leftover charms, and the binding is a solid pink from my stash.

Parting with this one won't be easy for me...



See? Can't keep Oscar away from quilts!

1 comment:

audreypawdrey said...

Love your plus quilt! It would be a hard one to give away. I need to make one of these now!