Monday, August 29, 2011

Daybook 8.29.11

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... a fresh, cool morning after a good soaking rain last night.

I am thinking... that I took my first solo run this morning since my bear encounter last week and despite being in a park that rarely sees bears, I couldn't help but be on high alert!

I am thankful for... my husband.

From the kitchen... pancakes this morning for breakfast. Want to make some cookies for an after school snack. Haven't even thought about dinner yet!

I am wearing... tennis skirt with my Run Like a Mother tee. I like mixing my sports.

I am creating... some Christmas presents. So I can't blog about it.

I am going... to clean out my office this week. No ifs, ands or buts!

I am reading... not much reading got done this week. I started The Heretic's Daughter instead of Little Bee (which was downstairs when I wanted to read... I was too lazy to go get it!)

I am hoping... to get back to my tennis league practices this week.

I am hearing... chirpy birds.

Around the house... already mentioned cleaning the office. Handyman back this week to rewire for my new light fixtures. Also finally getting the shelving in my sewing room.

One of my favorite things... my labeler.

A few plans for the rest of the week: running club for the kids, yoga class (first one in months!), my parents' visit


Here is a picture I am sharing: Jack taking photos of the Tour of Colorado this weekend

No comments: