Sunday, June 05, 2011

List #1

For 52 weeks, 52 lists
(I wrote my list this morning but didn't have internet access to post it until now...)

For Today:
  • Trail run in Pagosa Springs
  • Drive 5 hours back home
  • Unpack the massively overloaded vehicle
  • Do untold amounts of laundry
  • Wash all the camping dishes
  • Listen to home voicemail
  • Sort a week's worth of mail (both email and snail mail!)
  • Figure out what is going on this week
  • Download photos from camera
  • Google pop-up campers and sand fleas (we all have these itchy, little bites...)
  • Sleep soundly in my own bed!

2 comments:

DeeperSoil said...

Wow, that is quite the list!
Mine was something like this;

Take care of neighbors dog
Clean the Kitchen
Read a few chapter of my current book
Attempt to fix the window that fell to the ground
Start a blog

Greenstylemom said...

Did you get that blog started so I can go read it??