Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WIP Wednesday

It has been 2 weeks since I did my first WIP Wednesday, and I've made some progress!

I had 4 in progress last time I blogged. Now I have 6 in progress! But I've made no progress on 2 of those quilts...

this Lil' Twister quilt still needs a little iron-on interfacing to fix my aggressive trimming. I have purchased the interfacing. Just need to use it!
This yet-to-be titled quilt is still in need of some ripping and new quilting. It hasn't been touched in 2 weeks.
These 2 quilts have the binding stitched on and only need the binding hand-stitched. I just don't hold still easily.
I did start and finish my FRMQG solids challenge quilt top. I'm waiting on 2 possible backings to arrive before I start quilting it.
AND I've started another quilt that I need to have completely finished by Monday. The pattern isn't difficult, but I imagine I'll be doing nothing else this weekend.
I still need... okay, want... to start the Modern Times Quilt, but since I still have 11 quilts on the back burner, I think I'm going to take it off the list for now. So...

18 projects
6 in active progress
11 on the back burner

2 comments:

audreypawdrey said...

I joined in on this today! You are so close to finishing and think how much fun it will be to show them at the next guild meeting! I can't wait to see them!

PopMom said...

You are amazing - how on Earth do you manage so many projects, keep your house, cook, take care of the kids, run, read, etc, etc, etc. I feel like the time will start coming when my youngest goes off to Kindy maybe???