Thursday, May 05, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I've never participated in the Works in Progress (WIP) Wednesday, but I thought it might be good motivation for myself to list it all out... here we go...

Quilt that needs scrappy binding. This is my top priority. Going to get it done this weekend.
This quilt I started straight-line quilting and wasn't happy with the results. It has taken me 2 months to pull it all out. I'm thinking I might go with a stipple this time. This quilt is priority #2 for me. I'd like to have it done by next weekend.
I also started to straight line quilt this one and wasn't happy. I'm pulling out most of those stitches, but I'm bound and determined to do straight lines on this one. I'll keep at it until I get it right.
This is going to be a Lil' Twister quilt but I trimmed a little too aggressively in a few places. I need to get a little fusible interfacing to fix my aggression issues. Once that is done, this should go together pretty quickly.
I'm excited for this one, but I haven't even finished cutting. I want to wrap up some other projects before I get back to this one.
This is for the FRMQG challenge. Really isn't "in progress" yet, but it needs to be!
My ticker-tape quilt. This is ongoing so it doesn't bother me sitting there in its unfinished state.
A disappearing nine patch that I'm making for someone. I'm thinking about doing a little ripping on this one and rearranging some blocks. Low, low, low on the priority list right now.
I'm excited about this quilt also, but so far I've only worked on it during FRMQG sew-ins. I think I'm going to make it my "sew-in quilt" and do most of it during sew-ins. Since I'm missing the June sew-in, it is getting packed away until August.
And the seven projects hanging in the closet in various stages of undoneness. I'll tackle a couple of those soon.
Oh! I also want to start the Mod Times Quilt Along, but I think I'm going to be a few weeks behind on that.

That's 17 projects! Taking out the 2 I haven't actually started, I have 4 in progress and 11 on the back burner. Whew.

Okay, I'm now motivated. I'm going upstairs to start binding that first one right now.

Edited: I just realized that it is already Thursday... my goodness... I need a vacation!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey, you've made more progress on your challenge quilt than I have! :o)
And I want to try a Lil Twister quilt one day. You'll have to give me all the deets on how it goes.
Have a great weekend!