Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2011 Resolutions - Quarterly Update

Posting about my 2011 theme yesterday reminded me that I haven't done a resolutions update

- Run 5K in goal time (unaccomplished the last 2 years...) - no progress other than starting back to regular running
- Visit one state I haven't been to (I'd like to hit 2, but I'm not sure that is realistic. States left on the list are Michigan, Oregon, South Carolina, Rhode Island, and Delaware) - no progress and no real plans yet
- Visit 2 new national parks (I'm being conservative... I think we might visit 4 new ones this year!) - visited Mesa Verde, lots of ideas for other park visits
- Build one carpentry project (a new skill I'd like to add to my repertoire) - will learn some skills this weekend from Uncle Mark
- Make quilts for Kate and Jack - I've been thinking about them and put aside some fabrics
- Play an official tennis match - joined a couple summer leagues! Nervous and excited.
- Complete a second triathlon race - registered for a tri at the end of summer. excited.
- Run half marathon race - thinking I'll do one in December. My plan is to focus this summer on shorter distances and going a bit faster and then increase my mileage after the triathlon

No comments: