Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday

I still can't believe that my first baby is 7 years old. That means she is closer to being a teenager than being a newborn. It was a fine birthday. Donuts, balloons, flowers and a new outfit in the morning. Cupcakes and a visit from Nina at school. Her favorite meal of cheese soup and crescent rolls for dinner followed by too many presents and a cake she frosted and decorated herself.

Look at that toothless grin!
See that cute hair clip? I learned how to make those last weekend. So easy and so cute.
Beautiful cake
I would really like to write all about Kate here, but I can't find the time now. I might come back and add it all in soon.

2 comments:

Marie Green said...

Aw, happy birthday to your girl! It looks like she had a great day! Every year, I think "this age is OLD" and then the next year I do it again. Seven IS old!

Brenna @ Almost All The Truth said...

Love the photos! My oldest just turned 7 too. It is hard to believe that the time has gone by so fast.