Monday, February 07, 2011

Daybook 2.7.11

I really enjoy reading Renaissance Mama when she blogs her Daybook. I've been meaning to start it myself, and today seems like a good day.

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... snowy grass, misty mountains, and sunshine

I am thinking... about my future. It is a long way off, but I feel like I'll need something once Kate and Jack are older. Do I want to go back to nursing? Do I want to do something new? Do I want to do nothing at all?

I am thankful for... my home, the space, and all the blessings that fill it.

From the kitchen... whole wheat zucchini muffins for breakfast, homemade yogurt culturing on the counter, and wild rice casserole for dinner

I am wearing... a tennis skirt over yoga pants, tennis tank, and grey sweatshirt

I am creating... a quilt for a wee one

I am going... to my tennis lesson this morning then to the hospital to visit Miss D

I am reading... a book about entitlement and listening to Pillars of the Earth.

I am hoping... for a good chat with a friend soon.

I am hearing... the drywall being put up in my family room

Around the house... We are getting multiple smallish projects completed, but it is enough to throw off my routine. Everything seems out of place. Plus I have loads of laundry in various stages in every room.

One of my favorite things...
Desert Trading Company Black Bean and Corn Salsa - my favorite for 10+ years and it is now at Costco!

A few plans for the rest of the week: hair cut, facial, girls' night, and out of town friend of Matt's arriving

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... new toothless grin on a dirty face! Another tooth lost last night.

3 comments:

ashlee said...

i love this! and love knowing about yet another Costco must-have!

PopMom said...

pillars of the earth is a wonderful book. enjoy it! and, welcome back :)

Dawn said...

That's a cute toothless grin your daughter has! I loved reading your daybook.