Saturday, January 08, 2011

Housekeeping

Couple o' boring things...
  1. I changed my email client (but no change in email addresses!) When I made the change, I did NOT move all my old email over, and I may have even lost some emails in the process. I have every intention of going back to respond to the emails on my old client, but you know how that may go. And sorry if I accidentally deleted you, and you don't get a response. The good news is that my new inbox is COMPLETELY clean. Email me now, and I'll probably email back!
  2. I had to mess with my Blogger account so that I could have the same login for Blogger as for Google. I was getting tired of constantly signing in and out. It shouldn't have messed with any Blogger followers, but if it did, that's what was happening.
  3. I'm going to take my blog off the Facebook Networked Blogs thingamajig. The blog posts won't show up on my wall or the News Feed anymore. I don't mind anyone on Facebook reading my blog, but I don't know if I want every blog entry to be posted there. If you only follow me on Facebook, you might want to find a new system. Bloglines, Google Reader, etc. Or the link to my blog will still be on Facebook, just not the feed.
Hope you are having an enjoyable weekend! I sure am!

No comments: