Sunday, January 31, 2010
I don't like how long it took to figure out how to blog from it.
I like being on our 3rd annual trip to Gulf Shores.
I don't like that it is colder here than Colorado.
I like running at sea level!
I don't like how much I sweat while running by the ocean.
I like fried oysters, okra, and corn fritters.
I don't like that 1 corn fritter = a 5 mile run.
I like being with my family (immediate & extended)
I don't like how far between our visits are.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Friday, January 29, 2010
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
- The jelly beans with caffeine make you nauseous
- No matter how cold you are in when you first walk outside, you'll be hot in 20 min. Don't over dress.
- Go to yoga so your hips don't hurt
- You burned over 1200 calories - EAT!
- Running more than once between long runs *might* be beneficial
- Call Val about orthotics and a foam roll
- Those not-yet-20 year old college guys effortlessly running past you don't have 2 babies... or all your experience and wisdom!
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Monday, January 04, 2010
Sunday, January 03, 2010
Friday, January 01, 2010
Hope you are feeling as good as I am this year. I love going to bed early and NOT ringing in the New Year.
Remember way back in September when I was going to post my School Year Resolutions and never did? Well, probably okay since I didn't even come close to accomplishing any of them. I am putting my 2010 resolutions out here so maybe someone will hold me accountable. I think they are lofty yet totally attainable.
- Run a 1/2 marathon (scheduled for Feb 14th in Austin)
- Run a 5K in my goal time (I wanted to do this in 2009 but didn't get it done. Mostly because I haven't run a race since August...)
- Go to yoga 1-2x/week (I feel so good when I go yet I've only been to one class since school started... and that was back on my birthday in September! Plus lately I'm really tight in my hips as I've been increasing my running mileage)
- Check off two more states towards my goal of visiting all 50 (I only have Oregon, Michigan, Delaware, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and South Carolina left... Michigan is already scheduled for this summer)
- Visit 2 new national parks with the kids (probably Acadia, Sand Dunes, Rocky Mountain - I've been to Rocky Mountain but the kids haven't - or Mesa Verde)
- Make a quilt.
My resolution list could go on and on, but I am stopping there for now and will reasses in a few months. I actually have some additional goals for my 2010 personal (r)evolution - don't you love that term?!? I will be joining my friend and fellow blogger and amazing life coach (she can pretty darn accurately read a situation by what I write - and maybe don't write - in an email) Nona to get there.