Monday, December 13, 2010

Dirty Dozen 2010

You've probably already seen this 2010 update of the Dirty Dozen and the Clean 15 as I pulled it out of a magazine months ago. But I still wanted to post it mostly for me. That way I can find the list whenever I need it!

Dirty Dozen
Highest in Pesticides - Buy These Organic
  1. Celery
  2. Peaches
  3. Strawberries
  4. Apples
  5. Blueberries
  6. Nectarines
  7. Bell Peppers
  8. Spinach
  9. Cherries
  10. Kale/Collard Greens
  11. Potatoes
  12. Grapes (imported)
The Clean 15
Lower in Pesticides
  1. Onions
  2. Avocado
  3. Sweet Corn
  4. Pineapple
  5. Mangoes
  6. Sweet Peas
  7. Asparagus
  8. Kiwifruit
  9. Cabbage
  10. Eggplant
  11. Cantaloupe
  12. Watermelon
  13. Grapefruit
  14. Sweet Potatoes
  15. Honeydew Melon

1 comment:

Angela Miller said...

Thanks for posting that! I know I have seen that before, but I never seem to remember what is on each list. I may have to steal that and post it on my blog :)