Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Scenes

From our house the last few days...

Decorating the tree
Dipping truffles with Miss D
Rolling out the gingerbread house
Getting ready to construct
Decorating!
(be sure to notice my new {red!} bookcases in the background)
This feels like Christmas to me
Hanging out with mom in the kitchen
Swedish Tea Ring fresh out of the oven
Quilted Christmas runner I made for the table
(the binding isn't finished, but I put it out anyway!)
Cookies!
Roaring fire
Relaxing
Homemade eggnog
Cheers!
Sugar High
Plaid Overload
Mimosas
The Tree
Family Photo

4 comments:

Marie Green said...

That looks like a really fantastic time. And I love the matching pj's!

Brenna @ Almost All The Truth said...

Great photos. Looks like you were all enjoying the best part of the holidays!

Andrea said...

Cute pictures. Looks like you had a great holiday together as a family.

tasha said...

oh my gosh!! i love the matching plaid pajamas!! i'm gonna try to remember this for next year. :)

thanks for entering my giveaway!