Friday, December 10, 2010

2010 Goal Review

Today I am going to my weekly goal setting group. We are supposed to be talking about our year end review and making resolutions. Thought I better look at my 2010 goals/resolutions before I jump ahead to 2011. Here is where I stand...
  1. Run a 1/2 marathon - DONE! I actually ran 2 this year!
  2. Run a 5K in my goal time - Not done and not going to get done. I can't believe I didn't get this done. It isn't from a lack of ability, it is just not getting to a race. I'll probably roll this one over to next year. Again.
  3. Go to yoga 1-2x/week - So not done. Matt says he really wants me to start back. Apparently I get really grumpy when I don't go to yoga!
  4. Check off two more states towards my goal of visiting all 50 (remaining: Oregon, Michigan, Delaware, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and South Carolina) - Half done! I made it to Massachusetts. The Michigan trip got replaced with the extended New England trip. I still have this idea of a relaxed vacation on the shores of Lake Michigan, but I'm not sure we'll even fit it in this summer. Someday.
  5. Visit 2 new national parks with the kids - DONE! We made it to Acadia National Park and Canyonlands National Park.
  6. Make a quilt. - DONE x4 (or 5?and maybe even another in the next few weeks!)

No comments: