Monday, November 29, 2010

Etsy

Have I mentioned that I am done with gift shopping?? I did lots of my shopping on Etsy this year. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) most of what I purchased is for ME!

I am giving a little felted bowl from my friend Gretchen's Etsy shop as one gift (cute lil' four leaf clover bowl). I have many of her little felted bowls sitting around my house. All in just the right places to catch treasures. Gretchen is doing a giveaway on her blog this week. I love my coffee cuff from her and always carry it in my bag. You should go enter!

(Oh - and I also have two little felted bags from Gretchen. One holds my crochet needles, the other my lip gloss. I love her work!)

Another friend just recently opened her Etsy store Found Objects. Stephanie makes the most amazing jewelry. I've had that mixed media necklace around my neck. So nice. But anything that comes from Stephanie is amazing. She's just one of those people.

(And just for the record, it took me several hours and some $ to compose this post as I kept getting side tracked on Etsy... so easy to do!)

3 comments:

Lisa Sharp said...

I just ordered some gifts from Etsy and will be ordering more. I always look on there before buying anywhere else online.

Colorado Knitter said...

Thanks so much friend!

gorillabuns said...

i have one of Stephanie's custom designs. I love it and wear it all the time!