Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blog

Sometimes I wish that my blog wasn't read by people I know. Or maybe just a select few that I know and trust. So I could put more out there. Not feel so restrained. Sometimes I feel like I have to hold back too much because I know certain people are reading. Can't complain about my mom (just kidding, Mom! I'd NEVER complain about you!) or husband (no sense denying it to you, Matt! LOL) and such.

I've thought about starting a new/another blog, but it is difficult just to keep up this one. Plus that would mean another login name and password. I'm so lazy I don't even want to sign into another site.

Child #2 started puking this morning. Only good thing is that it is a good excuse to let him sit on the couch and watch TV all day. Yup, feeling pretty lazy.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Holly said...

I've kept my blog a secret from most people in my life. I've only told my husband and a few of my closest friends. They all might find out about it someday, but I like writing to my readers rather than my family, and I think I would be only thinking about my family (or in-laws!) if they knew about it.

Penny said...

hope the sickies get better fast!

Tiffany said...

I know what you are saying! I have also learned that many of my aunts and uncles read this even though they have never left a comment! Since that I have less to say than I normally would and I have to really watch what I say. So I end up not posting as much,not complaining as much and try to keep things as upbeat as possible when somedays I just want to scream and yell and complain to my bloggy friends!

PopMom said...

I totally agree with you. When I was expecting Kelly I created a new blog b/c I was busting to talk about it but couldn't share yet. Now I've forgotten the user and password and blog name!

Rory was puking this week too!! That's weird. Hope Jack is ok.