Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Shoulds

What I should be doing this afternoon:
  1. Grocery shopping
  2. Sorting donation pile for ARC pick up tomorrow morning
  3. Piecing a quilt
  4. Checking my voicemail
  5. Answering the gazillion emails in my inbox
  6. Cleaning my office
  7. Folding laundry
  8. Writing thank you notes
  9. Organizing the pantry
  10. Mailing packages at the post office
(I ran this morning so at least I don't have to feel guilty about that)

What I am doing instead:
  1. Relaxing in the hammock
  2. Reading a book
  3. Snuggling with Nina Sprinkles
  4. Considering a nap
Got to enjoy these beautiful days while they last!
(this photo makes me realize that I probably "should" also be getting a pedicure!)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

What you are doing sounds so much more fun and relaxing that what you should be doing!

Dawn said...

I like what you chose to do. Those "shoulds" will always be there.