Sunday, October 24, 2010

Only 2 Months...

until Christmas!! We are going to have a full house this year, and I'm really excited. Every year I *think* I am organized for the holidays, and every year I still find myself going crazy with last minute tasks... presents for teachers, getting to the post office, hanging up the lights. Usually I feel so overwhelmed that I forget or feel like we don't have time for family traditions. I would really like the weeks leading up to Christmas to be about family traditions... baking (while not under pressure), doing our Advent calendar, sipping hot chocolate in front of the fire and just enjoying the season. So this year I'm going to try using the system over at Organized Christmas (today is day 1). I have my Christmas binder already put together and have even started filling out my master gift list and my meal planners. I'm not sure what is more exciting... the actual holidays or feeling organized for them!

1 comment:

PopMom said...

Fantastic!! I love it!! Thanks for the link.