Monday, October 25, 2010

One Thing, One Week Challenge

I got the binding done on two quilts! My fingers were really sore. Plus I almost finished another quilt top this weekend (instead of doing laundry!). Of course none of these are the projects I want to do for the holidays...


I can't post photos of the entire quilts because I want to use one of them in the Blogger's Quilt Festival next week.

Things to get done today: tennis lesson, take Miss D to Costco, and loads of laundry

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Lindsay @ Me Quilting said...

oh love the fabric in the peek at your quilts! Can't wait for the full reveal! Congrats on your finish!!

Quiet Quilter said...

The edges look so good! Good luck with the festival.

Barb in Mi said...

Congrats on soo many bindings! Give yor fingers a rest...

Katie said...

What a tease! But good job getting them all done and I'll be looking for them in the quilt festival. When I'm doing a lot of binding, I like these little sticky things called Thimble-Its...they're awesome and you can go for days without a sore finger! (And nobody paid me to say that either!)

Sara said...

Two binding--woweeeee--that is a huge task! Congrats and go celebrate!!

Robin said...

Meh-- laundry is overrated.... quilting is MUCH more fun! ;) Congrats on meeting your challenge goal!