Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Quarterly Resolutions Update

Still enjoying the busyness that is this week.

My sister arrives tonight. Looking forward to her visit.

We are half way through 2010, so I thought I better do a review of my 2o1o resolutions. I'm pretty happy with what I've accomplished so far.
  1. Run a 1/2 marathon DONE!!
  2. Run a 5K in my goal time STILL haven't run an official 5K in 2010. Soon, soon. Certainly by the end of summer.
  3. Go to yoga 1-2x/week I've given up on yoga until school starts back again. I did buy a Groupon from my favorite yoga place for a month of unlimited yoga. Plan to redeem that in August. I've been a pretty big fan of hot yoga for a long time, but I'm thinking about broadening my horizons this fall.
  4. Check off two more states towards my goal of visiting all 50 (6 left - Mass, Oregon, Rhode Island, Delaware, Michigan, South Carolina). I have plans to visit Massachusetts by the end of July. Not sure what the other state will be nor when I will visit.
  5. Visit 2 new national parks with the kids We went to Canyonlands NP last month and plan to see Acadia NP by the end of July.
  6. Make a quilt. DONE!! I've made several (can't share them yet!) with multiple more in progress.

1 comment:

Everyday Song said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how close our lists are - creepy! Are you going to Blog Her? There's a 5K going on Thursday morning (don't quote me on the day). Just finished Yoga (my new years resolution was just to "stretch") and our remaining states are Montana, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Alaska, Hawaii, and Kansas. Do you know about the iPhone app for Acadia National Park (search Chimani)? I need to review it for www.roadtripsforfamilies.com. I just blogged about wanting to travel internationally. I think writing down your intentions and just putting them out there is a huge first step in seeing them come to fruition. Anyway...cool blog! Have fun.