Monday, June 28, 2010

This Week's To Do List

This is, of course, in addition to all the normal things I do all day/week like take care of the kids, take care of myself, tri training, cook meals, grocery shop, keep the the house picked up, make beds, do laundry, pay bills, garden, entertain, and sometimes shower. Whew! No wonder I'm tired!
  1. Hang hooks in kids' closets
  2. Take kids shopping for meditation cushion fabric
  3. Make a cookie care package
  4. Make yogurt
  5. Get a new bell collar for Oscar (he already lost his first one... I think I may get several this time!)
  6. Convert sewing room back into guest room for visitors (aka clean it up!)
  7. Clean out closet
  8. Schedule dentist appointments for myself and kids
  9. Schedule eye doctor visit for myself
  10. Make craft box

No comments: