Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Off Roading

Last of the Moab photos...

Uncle Mark always brings his motorcycles and rents a Polaris for the slickrock 4x4 trails.
This year he made me drive...
It doesn't look so bad in the photos, but trust me... those are steep rocks when you are in the vehicle!
The kids have to wear helmets when Uncle Mark drives. But not when I drive. That's because I'm such a better driver.
And a little video shot
(there is another clip on YouTube,
but in that one I think I sound like I'm in labor...
only with more laughing!)


Uncle can't wait until the kids are old enough to really ride motorcycles.

A family shot on the slickrock
Compare that to our first trip in 2007

2 comments:

Penny said...

Looks like fun!!

Isabella said...

That brings back memories, I used to go to Moab once a year as well. It is so beautiful and fun. I love your blog.
Isabella
http://coloradoinspired.blogspot.com/