Monday, June 14, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

So this is late and not very exciting... our meals last week...

Sunday
- chicken salad (sans green onions), green salad, sliced cucumber, watermelon
Notes: scraping the bottom of the barrel to put this dinner together after returning from our Utah trip!

Monday - Hamburgers and sweet potato fries at the swimming pool (Matt had to work late)

Tuesday - Amazing Spanish-themed community meal at cohousing (thank you for the invite!!)

Wednesday - grilled chicken sausages (from Costco), skillet corn bread, roasted Colorado asparagus

Thursday - Hamburgers, club sandwiches and sweet potato fries at the swimming pool (Matt got off work early, so we went to the pool as a family... this may become a summer theme!)

Friday - family out of town so I was on my own - Kristen's favorite nachos (chips, black beans, cheese heated in microwave then topped with corn & black bean salsa, diced avocado, spinach, and diced tomato) - YUM!

Saturday - just me again - Trader Joe's Ravioli (my last bag - time to convince my friend Krista to send me a box from Minnesota... or maybe I should go up just to shop!) with Rao's Marinara sauce

The amazing thing is that I didn't go to the grocery store last week even after coming back from vacation. We used up A LOT of pantry items which was very needed.

No comments: