Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Campsite Photos

Uncle Mark has had the same campsite for all 4 years we've gone to Moab. It is pretty much the best campsite there. Our family gets a place in town. The last 2 years Matt has camped out with the kids for one night. I always go back to the real bed...
Spring flowers
Chopping firewood
Don't want to burn those marshmallows!
S'mores!
(have I mentioned that I am a master marshmallow roaster?)
Sunset in the desert
Did I mention that we brought Nina this year?
Nina's rock
(to keep her from wandering too far...
just wish I could do that to the kids...)
Maybe next year I'll camp overnight... maybe.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

It must be nice having a dog so small you can tie her to such a small rock. The rock would not even think of stopping my dogs - but my dogs are also MUCH older so they don't do much anyway. My favorite campsites in Moab are along the water but this is a very pretty site.

Dawn said...

That looks like such a beautiful place to camp. I like your camping style....roast marshmallows and all the fun stuff, then go back to a hotel room. :)