Monday, May 17, 2010

Running Challenge

Week 2 challenge miles = 20
Total challenge miles = 48
Miles left in challenge = 127

Because of weather, various ailments, children, quilting distractions and plain laziness, my running schedule got a little screwy last week. I ended up pushing my long run to today. Had to get up early to get it done. I am counting it in last week's miles because I got it in before I blogged today. I have 26 miles planned for this week (which might be a bit optimistic for the last week of school), and then I need to figure out how I'll fit running into all our summer plans. I'm guessing there will be many more early mornings...

... which hopefully means more amazing, sunrise views like this...

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Wow! I'm impressed. I'd like to work up to that many mile of running each week.