Monday, May 31, 2010

May Running & Weekly Summary

Week 4 mileage = 28
Total challenge mileage = 97
Weeks left in challenge = 3
Miles/week to meet challenge = 26

I'm psyched with my miles, but I was on track to do 30 (30!!) miles last week. Then I came down with some kind of bug over the weekend that eliminated my Saturday run and decreased my Sunday run. Fortunately I had done a few short 1 mile runs earlier in the week to practice running in my orthotics that helped make up for the lost mileage.

***************************************************

May mileage = 100!!!
YTD mileage = 337.5

When I was adding up my miles this morning, I realized I was 3 miles short of hitting 100. Today was supposed to be a rest day, but there was NO WAY I was going to get that close to 3 digits and not hit it. I would crawl those 3 miles if necessary! So despite my super tired legs, I ran those last 3 miles this evening. VERY proud of myself.

2 comments:

Marie Green said...

Wow, 100 miles in one month... that really IS something to be proud of! Way to go!

Tiffany said...

That is awesome! I need to get a 100 mile month in. Last week I was sick with a cold so no running.