Saturday, May 15, 2010

Good News

A few months ago we put our old cohousing place under contract (although I'm still - to this day - having second thoughts about selling it. I love my house, but a part of me still wants to move back to cohousing!) contingent on the buyers selling their current home. As of yesterday, their house is now under contract. It looks like we'll be selling/closing on our cohousing place in mid-June. While I still feel pretty attached to that home, I'm very excited to be getting our equity out. We'll put most of it into our investment account but will celebrate by spending a bit of it for fun. Now we have to decide how to spend it!

I'm itching for one of these. Matt is itching for one of these. Somehow I think neither of us is going to get what we want (although I think I have a better chance!). I just wish there was enough for a master suite addition...

2 comments:

Jen said...

My mom is car hunting and drove the new 4 runner recently...she had great things to say about it.

Penny said...

:) enjoy it whatever it ends up being.