Thursday, May 20, 2010

End of an Era

Does this child look ready to go to kindergarten?
I feel like that photo (of my bald baby on his first birthday) was just taken yesterday. Here is where I posted about the start of his preschool career, and today we wrapped up his preschool days with a final performance and party. And in just a few short months he'll be off to kindergarten! He's all registered, and last week we went to kindergarten round-up. Jack is excited. Mommy not so much. Sniff.

First day of Pre-K this year
End of Pre-K
(As nostalgic as I feel right now, I have to admit that I am pretty happy that I don't have to pay preschool tuition anymore!)

6 comments:

Nona said...

Oh my goodness! I remember the birthday party with the balls and it DOES seem like yesterday! And look how big Jack is now! Wow... I'm feeling nostalgic now, too.

Congratulations to Jack for "graduating" from pre-K.

xoxo

Dawn said...

What a cute kid! I went through that transition last year with my youngest....such a big change.

Tiffany said...

I am not ready for Mikayla to go to kindergarten either! Our school district mostly has full day kindergarten but we have to pay for it so now my preschool tuition is kindergarten and it is going up.

Marie Green said...

Awwww! He's so big now!

Penny said...

awww sniff... so big

PopMom said...

What a little man!! It's amazing how much they change in 1 year. Is he excited to go?