Saturday, May 29, 2010

Best of Friends

Nina Sprinkles and Oscar have become such good friends and make the cutest little couple. They are opposite - small, white dog and big, black cat - but are the best of friends. They are loving the warmer weather and stay busy exploring the backyard together.

The other day I saw them together stalk and chase a squirrel across the yard and up a tree. Nina and Oscar then sat at the bottom of the tree while the clearly annoyed squirrel chattered at them.

I wish I could have gotten it on video. I do have a few photos of them exploring and wrestling in the grass.

3 comments:

Marie Green said...

I love it! What an unlikely friendship...

Penny said...

hee hee - love that last photo :P

Dawn said...

That's so cute! They look like they're close to the same size.