Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

I'm about to go out and enjoy a run on this absolutely beautiful spring Colorado day! First I wanted to wish you Happy Earth Day. I should have something enlightening to say today, but I don't.

I did stop by Natural Grocers this morning on the way home from the gym. They are giving away free reusable bags with purchase for Earth Day.

Old Navy is also giving away free reusable bags if you use your Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic card (which I admit to having & loving... Matt buys most of his work clothes at Banana Republic and then I get to use the "rewards" for shopping at Athleta for me!). Plus you get 20% off anything you can fit in the bag.

Enjoy your day!

(And I'll try to post some of our favorite chickpea recipes tomorrow or this weekend!)

No comments: