Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back in Training

As of today I am officially "in-training" for my next half marathon in mid-July. Although my goal for this half remains the same as my Austin goal (just to cross the finish line. Which you would think would be easy since I've already done it, but I'm a little nervous as the last race was at sea level and this one is at altitude), my approach to this half marathon is going to be a little different. I'm going to have to add in a lot more cross training. And why is that?? Because I'm also registered for a sprint triathlon the end of August! Ack!

Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to use for biking.... just don't think my daisy cruiser is going to cut it...

2 comments:

Marie Green said...

That's awesome!

pacebutler said...

best of luck for your Marathon, and dont get nervous ,everything will be okey