Thursday, April 29, 2010

April Running

April miles: 71
2010 YTD miles: 237.5

I know April is technically not over yet, and I know I still *could* run today or tomorrow, but let's be realistic. It is miserably cold and rainy, and I'm a self-proclaimed wimp. If I happen to go for another run in April, I'll come back and add in the miles. I might even give myself double-credit for running in such crappy weather. I'm pretty happy with my April mileage considering one week in April I only ran a whopping 3 miles all week! Plus I can't wait to see my May total (my goal is 100+ miles) since I have lots of motivation - my half marathon training schedule and Colorado Mama's 175 miles in 7 weeks challenge (It starts Monday - come join us!)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Good job! I will actually get a full 84 miles in this month. I am hoping for nice weather tomorrow to get a few more in for April!