Saturday, April 03, 2010

2010 Personal (R)evolutions Review

April. Can you believe that 2010 is a quarter done? Here's where I stand with my resolutions...
  1. Run a 1/2 marathon DONE!!
  2. Run a 5K in my goal time The 5Ks are eluding me. Just a matter of time before I fit one in.
  3. Go to yoga 1-2x/week I did great going to yoga in January, slacked off a bit in February, and haven't been at all in March. I'm already wondering how to go this summer when the kids are out of school. The studio I like is adding a room, so maybe the new schedule will miraculously cure my attendance issues.
  4. Check off two more states towards my goal of visiting all 50 This is NOT going well. My big Lake Michigan summer plans are patoot, and I haven't come up with a good reason to see any other states yet. But the year is still young.
  5. Visit 2 new national parks with the kids Scheduled. Canyonlands NP in June and Acadia NP in August. We might even sneak in a 3rd park visit.
  6. Make a quilt. I started cutting pieces, but now I need a new (or different!) sewing machine.

No comments: