Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Those Pesky Leprechauns!

They played all kinds of tricks at our house last night...

They put our chairs on top of the table, but left us a treat!
(just for the record, Lucky Charms embodies everything I dislike about processed food, but I figure once a year won't hurt!)

They peed in all our toilets - green pee!
(I can't believe I'm showing a picture of my toilet!)

And they turned Nina Sprinkles GREEN!
(I wanted to use semi-permanent green hair dye,
but Matt said, "NO WAY am I having a green dog for WEEKS!")

7 comments:

Lauren said...

What a great idea! Maybe the Leprechauns will visit us next year!

Marie Green said...

WE do this too! As a kid, my grandma had all maltese (she raises dogs) and she would always dye them green for St. Pat's day. And every year as a kid, and with my own kids, we dye the milk green.

I forgot to take care of green-business last night, so this morning, I'm trying to put a few drops of green food coloring in our milk, and the girls were RIGHT THERE and they didn't see me do it and they BELIEVE WHOLE-HEARTEDLY that the leprechauns did it. I'm so glad that, at 7, they still love the "magic" of these kinds of things!

Tiffany said...

Love it!!

PopMom said...

LOVE the green toilet water idea!! We did green pancakes and milk, but I didn't even think of any other trickery.

Cyndi said...

I have heard of the green pee thing before and actually did think about it doing it, but got wrapped up in house-hunting stuff.

Penny said...

ha ha!! :) I shoulda bought some colouring for the toilet at work ;)

noreen said...

we had a tricky leprechaun at our house too!
http://sillymommy2sillygirls.blogspot.com/2010/03/our-st-patricks-day-and-ticky.html