Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas Photos

I didn't get a chance to post photos from our holiday...

Christmas tree
(yes, those are Zhu-Zhu pets that my friend Stephanie found and sent from Arizona. Kate likes them, but not as much as she like her Nursing Nana Dog.)
Christmas Eve Dinner
Christmas Morning
Swedish Tea Ring

Happy Family Photo
I love this one of Great Grandma reading my Mother Earth News while Kates draws. Notice outside - it was white!
It may look like Christmas was all fun and games, but Jack started puking at about midnight on Christmas Eve and didn't stop until the wee hours of morning. Jack was fine for presents, but then poor Matt caught the bug and spent the whole day in bed.

4 comments:

Marie Green said...

Looks like a lovely, cozy time. Puking, or no, I sure wish we'd have stayed home this year!

Penny said...

Bummer about the bug!! Love the photos :)

ashlee said...

i think your house should be a featured photo shoot for the pottery barn catalog. beautiful!

John at Cell Phone Recycling said...

Those lovely pictures just shows that Christmas is the best holiday ever, since you get to spend time with your family.

Again, I'm saying this for the second time, I just love the photo in pajama uniform.