Friday, January 29, 2010

Big Love

I am a bit sensitive about Valentine's Day at school after the not-so-good V-Day during Kate's first year in preschool, so I am already working on what to send for Valentine's Day this year. Yesterday I designed a label for Kate's Valentines and was showing Kate how we would put a treat in a bag and use a sticker to seal the bag. Fortunately, it met with my opinionated daughter's approval.

I later found that Kate had written something on our practice label. Do you know what this says? And what did you think it said when you first glanced at it? Be honest! We got a good laugh out of it.

7 comments:

The Raven said...

I am so lame...or have been a mom for too long. I immediately read it as 'test sticker' and could not get the joke for the longest time!

Tiffany said...

I saw it as test sticker to - I guess it is being a mom and knowing what 5 year olds do.

GreenStyleMom said...

Maybe Matt and I have our heads in the gutter! We both read "testicle!" LOL It is meant to say "test sticker"

Jen said...

LOL! I first saw testicular!...I guess my mind's in the gutter with you! ;)

What great phonetic spelling Kate! way to go!

ashlee said...

totally saw "testicular." way to teach the proper terms! ;)

Penny said...

LOL - i saw test heart sticker.

so glad V day isn't a big thing at school here.

Cyndi said...

I totally saw "Test Sticker". But after I read your comment about "be honest", it didn't take me long to see "testicular".