Friday, December 04, 2009

Snowshoe Race

Last weekend I was in my first snowshoe race! My friend Kerri and I were in the Gobbler Chase at Copper Mountain. It was only my second time to ever have snowshoes on AND I cut the tags off my own snowshoes just minutes before the race. So you should be very impressed that I did 5K - half of which was uphill. A great way to burn off that extra piece of Thanksgiving pie!

Posing with the kiddos
Kate trying snowshoes
With Jack
Finishing
Jack bugging the hot chocolate guy for another refill

4 comments:

Marie Green said...

Oh, you make me want to exercise more! That snowshoe race sound WONDERFUL. Winter is so much more bearable when you participate in it, isn't it?

ashlee said...

you are awesome. and i am jealous. and i love that vest!

Penny said...

oh well done!

Colorado Knitter said...

Are you hooked? Are you ready to get out there with me? :-)